Are you one of those, Who struggle with your Writing style? Or looking for how to write a Blog? Then you are on right place. Here I will discover my writing style as well as how to write a great article?
And one more thing that which topic you want explore? Are know about that topic? If NO then improves your knowledge else Let’s start. In my opinion, 99% of blogs have writing 5 writing styles –
- How to guides (Actionable blog post).
- News junctions.
- Resource blog post.
- Infographics and comparison.
First to all you need understand your audience, that what they want? After that, you need do ( checklist) –
- A catching title for your blog post.
- Proper use Headlines.
- Meta Description and On-page optimization.
- Write an introduction (Information section only that love your audience).
- Add a featured images.
- Organize your content.
- Opinions from your audience.
Let’s start discussing on each topic and section one by one.
How To Write a Blog Post?
1. How to guides ( An actionable post) – You can’t go wrong with these type of blog post. They are the long-tail passphrase, which is better for SEO. there are many off-site are like Quicksprout, Wpbeginner etc already writing these type of stuff. People always search “How to” to do something. If you write an informative guide than your site will be on top. Some checklist –
- Write your outline first, cover everything that needs to do?
- Use proper Headline (H1, H2, etc.) with the start of How to_, Ultimate guide to_ or a proper way to do_.
- Write detailed information.
- Always Write instructions for each step.
- Use featured images.
- Add some screenshots.
2. News junction – This type of website always use attractive headlines with full details of as well as announcements. Always cover topics first.
- Attractive headline.
- Detailed news or announcements.
- Featured images.
- The source.
3. Resources blog post – This type of post provides a checklist to do something properly. Like Top 10 plugins should always use on WordPress blog, Top 10 ways to improve SEO etc.
- Headlines are king.
- Detailed instruction.
- Resource list.
- Resources links.
- Why you recommend it.
- And The conclusion.
4. Interviews – Write Full information of interviews, everything like questions with answers, Tools they use their resources, Why they are on? how they start their journey etc.
- How and where they start their journey?
- Informative questions with the answers
- Tools and the resources list.
- Messages to the audience.
4. Infographics and comparisons – In this section first talk about, What are Infographics? Infographics are made of graphics and some informative text that clarify your audience answers. And the Comparison is to select which one is best two more products. You can create Infographics with canava or pictochart.
- Use proper Titles for Infographics.
- Use pic note or charts.
- Write main point only.
- Put the Infographics first with an outline, everything together after this.
- Use proper symbol with text.
4. Reviews – In my opinion write a proper review with in-depth, never write for money. Recommend only products that you trust. This is another type of post which will get high organic search as well as revenue. Let’s start –
The conclusion – I hope you enjoyed. Here completed How to write a Blog? Let us know what do you think? If you have any problems, feel free to ask me. Sharing is sexy, Happy Blogging.