In this post, we are talking about how we can install WordPress on Bluehost hosting. Which is very popular and WordPress recommend Hosting provider.
First, some important Important of Bluehost –
Bluehost provides Various types of Web Hosting like VPS, Shared Hosting, Dedicated Server hosting, WordPress hosting and Cloud Hosting. Bluehost is currently hosting approx 2 million + domains. Shared Hosting is Suitable for newbies Blogger or Low traffic sites. Or if just start the blogging.
- Starting at 3.95$ /per month (60% off)
- Free Domain name.
- One-click WordPress install.
- Free site builder.
- 24/7 support.
- Recommend by WordPress.
Full price Details –
Check out here
Note: This link will provide you better Discount. Try to 2 or 3-year Terms for max saving.
How to buy Hosting through –
- Go to Bluehost.com
- Select Get started and select hosting Preferred for you ( if you want to run single site then basic plan, More than one Multiple sites then Plus Plan, Neef SSL them Prime plan).
- Fill your Domain name that you want to buy or already have and Continue.
- Fill the form and check it out With PayPal or credit card.
- Create a password and logging into Hosting CPanel.
If you have existing Domain name then change Name servers –
Complete Guide How to Install WordPress on Bluehost with One click –
Installing WordPress is quite Simple on Bluehost.
- Log in to the CPanel.
- Go to Website section (Softaculous).
- Click on WordPress install button.
- Select the Domain name Where want to install WordPress.
- Click on install and wait for completing the process.
- An email has been sent to your registered email id with Confirmation and login credentials.
- Essential setting After WordPress installation must Do.
- WordPress.com v/s Wordprtess.org
- A different way to install Plugins on WordPress.
- Top 2 way to install WordPress Theme.
- Most important WordPress plugins should have each Blog.
- Install WordPress manually through FTP.
Bluehost v/s Hostgator v/s Dreamhost, which one is best?
The conclusion – Quite simple way to install WordPress on Bluehost or any popular hosting. If you have any problem, Feel free to ask me. Or if I have missed any thing Let us know.
Sharing is sexy, And Happy Blogging.