Are you looking a Solution for WordPress embed Youtube Videos on your Blog? Then you are on Write place. Google always love media as well user too. If you are adding Videos In YouTube, then it will be very beneficial for SEO optimization.
Many types of media in a single Blog post are increase SERP ranking. To add videos in WordPress Embed YouTube is quite easy. WordPress Embed YouTube Videos, Why?
- More understandable to your audience.
- Get more shares of your YouTube videos as well as blog posts.
- SEO optimized because Google loves rich media.
- The reader spends more times, and you can make money through YouTube + Adsense.
Why Videos Through YouTube?
- YouTube is the Second largest search engine on the Web.
- YouTube is World’s Largest Video Search engine as well as Video Search.
- Make More Money with YouTube.
- Get great conversation Traffic.
- Boost SERP rank as well.
Now come on the topic, WordPress have OEmbed support for large numbers of the site including YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo, etc.
Here is a list of white-listed service providers for auto embeds in WordPress.
- Speaker Deck
- WordPress plugin directory
Must Read: Top 10 WordPress Plugin Should have on each blog.
Are you ready For With or Without Add Videos in WordPress Embed YouTube?-
- Auto-embed (Just paste the URL).
- Embed codes.
- Jetpack Shortcodes ( Optional, if you are using Jetpack plugin)
1. Auto-embed – Embedding video in WordPress is like ABC ( I mean very easy). You do not need to download and upload the video from YouTube and upload on your blog. We recommend you use the third party video hosting because you will get youtube visitor as well as Save Hosting bandwidth and resource.
Auto-embed allows you just to paste URL and video embed automatically. Let’s start –
- You just go to the YouTube videos, which one you wish to embed on your blog.
- Then just click on share button.
- Copy the URL.
- Paste into the WordPress post.
- You have done.
Note: Do not hyperlink, Just paste the URL rest of work done by WordPress.
2. Embed codes – Embed videos on other section of the blog or you wish to use Embed method than just you need to do some steps.
- In YouTube video, which you wish to embed.
- Click on the share.
- Then Embed.
- Chose your Dimension and copy the code.
- And paste it where you wish to embed.
3. Jetpack Shortcodes – If you are using Jetpack plugin. Then just activate the embed option on Jetpack setting. Do some steps –
- Copy youtube URL.
- Use shortcodes (example below).
[YouTube https:// YouTube url]
You can also use WordPress official guide to get more option. WordPress is a CMS powering 28% of websites and 90% of Blogs, Including us. YouTube is largest Video Search Engine So you can try this together.
The conclusion – I hope you liked. Let us know are you using Plugin for WordPress to Embed YouTube Videos or Not? If you have any problems, feel free to ask me. Sharing is sexy, Happy Blogging.